View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2021, 20:06 (Ref:4037730)   #52
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Without derailing the thread too much further, I’m from Framlingham, small world haha

Now back to formula E!

Glad to see Lynn is ok after what looked like a terrible crash

Caught up on both races today and the lasting impression was distinctly average.

FE can be really quite wild sometimes so it goes to show just how dependant it all is on quality of track layout

Those summer Berlin races were just a lot more dramatic!
Small world indeed

I actually didn’t really enjoy the Berlin races much. I had expected to, but six races at the same track in one week just wasn’t as good as I had expected. The Ad Diriyah races were more exciting for me, although I the penalties were very annoying, but I also thought the qualifying format was too extreme, whereas it doesn’t make so much of a difference usually. Maybe they have made progress, but two Dragons and two NIOs in superpole just didn’t seem right. I am really looking forward to seeing Formula e race on a proper track later this year, I think it will be great (Mexico City is by far the best at the moment, even for on track action, so Valencia should be similar).

Lynn’s crash was terrifying, the worst in Formula e history (including the infamous Heidfeld-Prost crash). Really glad he’s okay.