View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2017, 02:04 (Ref:3717385)   #228
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Many thanks to Roger for coming on here and addressing Peckstars 'concerns'. I've been tempted to post in reply a few times since Clipsal but I feel like I'm feeding a troll hence why I hardly post in this thread anymore.

Peckstar if you want to keep arguing points already addressed by a long standing Tenther and a series competitor then it just shows ignorant you really are.

The series does cater for the fans in some way and we do appreciate that but at the end of the day we know that if the guys on the grid aren't happy that's when the championship suffers. It's all about the drivers and teams. If they're happy then the grids get bigger and we get one of the best national GT championships in the world as a result.