View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2017, 08:26 (Ref:3783706)   #25
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I recorded the C4 coverage of every qualifying and race and watched it when I could. A lot of the races being in the middle of Saturday/Sunday would have seriously interfered with family time. Another advantage of recording is the ability to fast forward through the preamble (and the adverts) so I can just watch the action. My favourite races were the ones shown really early in the morning so I could get up before everyone else had, enjoy them (still recorded for the reasons above) without spoiling the family weekend.
Race highlights that were shown late on Sunday night I'd avoid anything that would tell me the result, and get up early on Monday morning and watch before coming to work.