View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2018, 15:57 (Ref:3817348)   #10
JorritVD
Veteran

Netherlands
Netherlands
JorritVD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lol

Reading this and knowing I had email contact with Mr. Grill and mentioning this forum for possible inspiration, it will be interesting to see how their reaction is.

I think (maybe the correct word is 'hope') this year is an transistion year. I wouldn't be suprised next year's PWC will look quite different with some bigger changes including the following:
- PWC will become just become Sprint again during the normal main season, but with a reduced amount of events. Sprint-X will not be there anymore during the normal season. Though the total amount of events for GT (GT3) class will be reduced. More events together with IndyCar, so teams have a bigger audiance the can show to.
- The GT class will see the introduction of a GT History subclass for older GT3 machinery. Though the drivers in this class also will compete in GT-A class.
- The GT4 class will only be allowed for Am drivers which already had been mentioned by the series.
- To compensate the reduced events, there will be an 'winter' championship that will be more focused on 'endurance'. This would possible include the Laguna Seca 8 Hours. This off-season winter championship could attract teams from IMSA and europe to compete.