Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2013, 08:26 (Ref:3261327)   #21
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Last year, my first Le Mans, I started to catch the RLM frequency after Paris, and get trying until it succeeded close to Le Mans .

As I have only been to Le Mans once, my pleasure on the track is limited (although I enjoyed it MASSIVELY!). However my many years as a spectator from home, has always been with the danish commentary muted, and RLM over the speakers instead. The knowledge and Passion of the crew is simply unique, and I can't think of a more knowledgable commentator team than RLM!

I hope RLM will be at Le Mans till the day the race itself no more. (which I of course hope never happen)