Thread: HSCC CADWELL
View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2019, 15:25 (Ref:3894887)   #10
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I had the most bizarre win there many years ago. Historic FF2000 race. Quite happy running around in 5th place then the guy in second went for a gap he took out the leader. Leader spun round took out the third place guy. So I am now running in second, then the guy leading just spun out a lap later and handed me the win. Happy days.
Iain, we call that doing a Bradbury..... after Steven Bradbury of Australia, won a Speed-skating sprint Winter Olympics gold medal, having run dead last all race and for all those ahead to tangle and crash out on the last corner. He just skated round the carnage and cruised over the line to take Australia's first ever Winter Olympic's Gold Medal. Went from total unknown to National hero overnight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAADWfJO2qM