Thread: Sebring 2019
View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2019, 10:28 (Ref:3878499)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewn7 View Post
He's 14. We will be stopping about an hour away, as part of a family holiday to Orlando / WDW. We've got a rental car so would plan on going back and to each day.

I think I've heard enough to persuade me to not part with the extra $ for the Gurney terrace
The Mouse and Sebring! I've debated taking my kids and wife and just dumping them off in Orlando and heading South as it's their spring break. they don't like even going to Road Atlanta with me (its 40 mins away from us).

Just know that traffic in and out of the circuit each day is going to likely be daunting (I wouldn't really know as I camp at the circuit when I go) and Orlando, depending on where you're staying is at least an hour and 45 away. That's a lot of driving but is worth doing both trips, if your time allows.