Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2018, 20:47 (Ref:3851865)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
All power units to be supplied to FIA for sealing, and then randomly allocated between works and customer teams.
I like this one.
I’m not bothered about this. Back when F1 was good it wasn’t needed. Someone can make an exclusive great engine that is better in the same way they can make a superior chassis.

Anyway, amongst all these calls of injustice, it isn’t even an issue.

We are in a period where the power units are more consistent between works and customer teams than they have ever been. Maybe, occasionally, the works team get the new f spec engine first or something. So what? That’s there prerogative.

Since, at least, the last few years of V8s most manufacturers, especially Merc, have produce identical engines for all. And the main reason? It is easier to do it that way.

I’m sure it’s not fair in some way. So let’s introduce another rule, regulation and restriction