Thread: Tech Issue Pirelli-The Tyre Story..
View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2019, 01:48 (Ref:3876863)   #1821
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
if i had to guess, it is because his team lacks the resources to make the necessary changes.

from an engineering/technical point of view he may be wrong but this is F1 and perhaps he is making a judgment based on the only metric that matters...the size of his team's budget.
It should be noted that the Lowe quote is from 2015 while he was at Mercedes. As I mentioned earlier, i suspect its more likely the preservation of the status quo.

Richard