View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2019, 10:00 (Ref:3883154)   #43
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Don't worry, the livery will change when Rich Energy settle out of court for stealing colours from JPS and the logo from Whytes. https://whyte.bike/
Just to provide some clarity to this.
It is Rich Energy who have raised an objection to Whyte using their logo.
The objection is just in a single realm though - Clothing and apparel - so if Whyte are permitted to use the logo in that field, Rich Energy are faced with the choice of changing their logo, not using it on clothing, or accept that another firm has a (very) similar logo.