View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2019, 17:41 (Ref:3890485)   #617
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton View Post
I think their plan is to stay afloat until 2021 and pray the financial and budget mechanisms of the sport change in the way they want.
agreed. stay afloat and see what concessions they can draw out from the new Concorde agreement...feel like this has been their play for the last couple of rounds (take advantage of BE's divide and conquer art of negotiating) and in fairness its a play which has worked well for them in the past.

but no more BE and Liberty arent keen on historical payments (frankly, Williams may no longer even be deserving of special payments) so this play may no longer work.

they may be on their last legs but another way to look at this is as a opportunity and one massive final payday for the Williams family.

a more financially responsible engine formula could attract new manus and with that a legitimate offer for a full factory takeover!