View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2019, 09:09 (Ref:3890957)   #45
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
You have to admire Mercedes's performance. I wonder whether Ferrari have flattered to deceive in testing or if Melbourne is not representative of typical performance.

Bottas does look refreshed. I'm hoping he can take the challenge to Hamilton more over the season.

Excellent job by Lando Norris. Also kudos to Romain Grosjean for pulling his lap out. The midfield will be tightly packed this year and driver performance will come to the fore.

The track evolution in Q1 was interesting, but what an error by Red Bull (and a number of others) to not put one of their drivers out for a second lap. A reminder that you can have all the computing power in the world, but you need to think sensibly too, because Gasly really should have been out on track.
Reminds me of the time when Kravitz dived into a pit garage and told them it was raining and the guy watching the weather radar told him it wasn't!

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk