Old 8 Apr 2005, 22:33 (Ref:1273723)   #270
David Towe
Veteran

England
Glenmore Park NSW
David Towe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcadore
All those Bimmers! There were so many JPS M3s, at least six, two became art cars and returned to Germany. John Cotter still has his two right? David Towe has one.

Then there are the Longhurst era M3s, around half of whcich were converted to STs. One returned to Queensland and disappeared.
Actually Falc, the Cotter/Doulman cars are now in NZ and WA. I don't know who owns the NZ car but the car in WA is owned by Nick Rahimtulla who is restoring it and will see action later this year somewhere. I hope he'll join in the action of the ATCC and if I can get a rent a driver that would put 2 M3s and a 635 on the track

The Longhurst B&H cars are now, one in the UK with Kevin Underwood (the Denny Hulme death car) and a mate of mine here in Sydney owns the last car to have been built which is the car that Cameron McLean used to win the National Sports Sedan title. It will be at the Touring Car Festival at Oran Park on the 24th of April with both of mine and many other great old Touring Cars.
Cheers
David