View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2018, 16:53 (Ref:3813296)   #264
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I will continue to try to keep it positive. I have high standards for my own posting style and occasionally struggle to meet them! One thing I am confident about is that we are ALL passionate about the sport even if we may not agree.

Richard
Richard,

The high standards you hold are a pleasure to contribute alongside. You clearly take time to evaluate both your own posts, and also the content of others you post in relation to.

It is also clear that you are able to accept in good spirit a post that may be critical, or of a differing view to yours, without the need to resort to immature and petty posting.

A healthy argument can be good if made in the right spirit and accepting of others viewpoints - and it is good to see a nice balance between factual content and personal opinion.

I hope to continue many discussions with you in future....