View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2011, 09:13 (Ref:2928870)   #307
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
I cleaned up the translation provided by google translate a bit.
Quote:
In two years, Porsche is back in LMP1. What inspires the comeback?
"This is what many people expected. The myth returns in the premier class. It is clear that there will be a lot of work in the future. Porsche will not restart from scratch because the RS Spyder is not far. For me 2014 is far and I do not want to miss the 2012 and 2013 editions. Maybe in 2014 I will do a stint in an Audi and one in a Porsche (laughs). My heart beats for Porsche. Being small, I still remember the images of the Audi Group B rally, while for Porsche it is the 956 and 962C. I wrote a page at Porsche with the RS Spyder, but I miss a Le Mans victory with this brand. It is a big big challenge. In the meantime, I will not get through the next two editions mancelles."
I have a hard time finding a correct translation for the word "mancelle". According to http://www.langtolang.com/dictionary...glish/mancelle it means chain or belt, but that word does not fit the concept.