View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2018, 19:36 (Ref:3829054)   #52
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
There are a number of Scottish race series that could potentially cover the support package too if the F4, Clios etc. were exempted from the travel. Several BTCC teams did cry off Knockhill before the licencing system: yes, it's not exactly local for Bartie or Shaun H, but a days run in a HGV can cover the distance.
in terms of truck travel, it’s a similar cost/effort for most teams to get to spa as it is to get to knockhill. knockhill can be done for most inside a 9/10 hour drive, but it’s on the edge for anyone south of leicester who happens to hit a bit of traffic.

i’ve never understood the travel poverty plea to dodge knockhill. perhaps cars are more prone to damage but if a team is mission critical over an extra £150 of hgv fuel then they’ve got bigger issues to deal with.

i’d love an extra race at knockhill too. as long as it was in july or something, because i don’t think team kit can cope with anything other than summer up there