View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2018, 21:40 (Ref:3860221)   #61
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't see the point. One sport where women can compete as equals and someone seems to think they need a series of there own where the inevitable jibe will be 'they only beat a bunch of other women'.

One of the few on the lists given who really seems to fit the target drivers is Jamie Chadwick, and I don't think she needs this series. Just put some of the funding her way for a 'proper; championship and watch her go.

Media series, not motor race series. I guess someone will be making money out of this, or at least hoping to, and mainly it won't be the ladies on the grid.