View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2021, 10:44 (Ref:4039163)   #158
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Any one with eyes thinks the new 4 series is garbage. My mom dropped her pursuit of an M4 convertible for a Miata when they announced the design and likely no manual. Her entire reason for the M4 was convertible, manual and 4 seats, brother moved out so 2 seats is viable now and Miata will always offer a stick.
Yay for the good old Mazda! I got the roof down on mine last weekend and went for a short drive into the countryside.

When I got back I'd done 80 miles! Probably not justifiable under current conditions but dammit if it wasn't nice to just get out for a bit.