Thread: Murray Walker
View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2021, 21:20 (Ref:4043591)   #38
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't know if I would have got into motorsport so heavily if it wasn't for Murray. As a tiny kid (me that is) I thought he was simultaneously hilarious and gripping and would grab my attention again should I dare to drift off during a race.

As I got older I came to appreciate and absorb his knowledge which reinforced my interest, probably for life. I can't know for sure, but I feel pretty certain this would not have been the case had James Allen been in the commentary booth.

What an amazing life he had. RIP Murray.

Last edited by Knowlesy; 28 Mar 2021 at 21:32.