Thread: Project Brabham
View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2016, 14:09 (Ref:3606566)   #202
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have just checked on my IndieGoGo account to remind myself what I had donated to The Cause. £25 for which I get lifetime access to 'The Platform' (whatever that is).

They raised £295k on IndieGoGo which was 111% of their original Goal amount, so it is not as if they got less money than they expected.

The last email I can find from Brabham in my gmail search is the one with my user/pwd details for their 'Brabham Digital' site.

I've also donated to Bloodhound and it is a good comparison as to how to run a (seemingly) successful project mixing crowd funded elements with commercial sponsorships, and having well defined goals (breaking a record and providing education)

Bloodhound seem to be able to generate a lot of goodwill, PR and volunteering efforts based on the education element of the project.