Thread: Project Brabham
View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2016, 20:21 (Ref:3607201)   #211
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
From what I understood the crowd funding part was meant to get it going, not sustain it.

It was also meant to get you something. From membership of a club type website, to access to driver or car development programmes, an opportunity to suggest or by democracy (on the Internet ) chose certain paths the team would take, to time with personal driver coaching if you contributed enough.

Which is why I asked if anyone was a member/contributed as I wasn't in a position to comment if they were starting to provide any of that.

Disappointing none of that is coming yet...