View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2020, 16:11 (Ref:3987691)   #33
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
No offense, but would it be possible to add the times in UTC format as well?
Or otherwise give an indication as how the mentioned timezons is in regards to UTC
(as in UTC-4)

I find it very confusing to try and find out when exactly the race starts.

Just for my information: do you mention the times in ET because that is the most common standard in the US?
Or do you chose ET because that's the timezone the track is in?

According to this:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/@5251723
Elkhart Lake uses CD, and not ET. Or is that the same?

See my confusion?

If I'm right the race will start in about 30 minutes?
EDIT: The broadcast, not the race
Ever since I've been doing the race intros, the broadcast times haven't been an issue. ET, or Eastern Time is the standard time zone for which all broadcasts in the US are set. I can include UTC in the next race intro.

I usually watch the broadcast from Sky and that is going to start at 5:30pm BST, 12:00pm ET, UTC-4.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 12 Jul 2020 at 16:31.