View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2020, 16:33 (Ref:3987697)   #34
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
Yeah, the saturday race made it happen this year. If imsa ever goes back with an endurance race, 4 or 6 hours like they did in the past, I'd probably go then, too. After detroit was cancelled and petit pushed back a week, I was ****ed, but found this Saturday race as an opportunity, so had to make it happen.

Only thing I missed out on was doing the karts. They sanitized the helmets and left them in the sun between used, but it was just a little too far to push things right now for us, haha.
Happy for you and I hear on sharing helmets. Bring your own next time!!

Enjoy the race today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I really wanted to go this year, 3 weeks until Shadowfest up there and 1 of every Shadow model ever built on track. But long long drive and decided early in the year I couldn't make it work, and now that's even crazier to try. Looks like plenty of space to spread out and not really be in each other's way.
The wife's cousin is moving to Madison WI so I'm already pushing to visit "them".