Old 26 Feb 2018, 10:21 (Ref:3803993)   #40
boggissimo
Rookie

United Kingdom
Kent
boggissimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Stretton View Post
Boggissimo I apologise, l’m sure you made it clear on your entry, the problem seems to be with the VSCC, like I said there’s no ‘T’ for turbocharged they use ‘S’ for both supercharged and turbocharged. Looking at the seeding of cars that should but don’t have the ‘S’ and equivalent cars that do have an ‘S’ suggests they haven’t applied the 1.4 equivalence. Cheers Sam
There is a comment on the VSCC forum that 'plans for next year are afoot' to list T as well as S for the different forced induction methods.

Are the seedings (or H values) listed somewhere? I've never seen them although I don't see why they couldn't publish them. It was good that they measured the L length during signing on/scrutineering this year, wondered how much errors/exaggerations could affect the results.

Provisional results have just been released!
Top modern was Ross Keeling, in third place overall in his Mini! Alex Ames 4th. I was 13th (although not sure why I got a 10 point penalty for test E, have queried that).

5 of the 16 1st class awards went to cars built since 2000, compared to only 2 last year.