View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2017, 11:51 (Ref:3773646)   #19
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not to mention the law of unintended consequences. Unintended? Maybe intended.

Mobility scooters
Powered wheelchairs
Golf carts
Your powered lawn mower

If, as Chris asserts, the insurance industry are unwilling to pick up the tab, it will be ILLEGAL to use one. How will this be policed? Powered Vehicle Enforcement Officers no doubt, empowered to walk into your private property at any time to check you are not cutting your grass without insurance. Compulsory confiscation of Stephen Hawking's wheelchair.

I foresee a whole new generation of prod nose officials rooting round in barns and outbuildings looking for evidence of illicit powered machinery. "Why have you got a can of unleaded, Herr Morley? Your papers please!"

(I am joking - I hope!)

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk