View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2019, 10:27 (Ref:3883172)   #665
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Going to Ikea just to see furniture in kit… puzzles me. If you like to see what a real politician is, have a look to Manuel Valls personal file. Born in Spain, probably his father knew Franco. Went to France, brilliant guy -I mean Manuel…-, mayor of a great town, french PM, wanted to be president for the left side déculotté aux présidentielles wanted to be Barcelona mayor for the left sidedéculotté aux élections and now protesting at Madrid for the right side. I wonder when someone will buy a decent pair of trousers to this half naked SoB?
Right in line with the guy in Holland who was well known as anti-muslim.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...become-muslim/

It's one thing to decide that whatever evidence one might have heard on a subject is wrong and to decide to publicise one's new understanding but quite a different level of thought must be necessary to completely convert one's views and abandon almost everything that one's life has been about. And yet such 'flexibility' seems to be a trait of those who seek power, though perhaps not quite so obviously as with this apparent example.