View Single Post
Old 30 May 2019, 20:30 (Ref:3907047)   #903
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
maybe they should force everyone to use the Williams car?

im sure there are a lot of fingers to be pointed and blame to be apportioned but what Williams are going through, their lack of understanding of their problems and the lack of money to fix them is, quite frankly sirs, the predicament i would like to see every F1 team in.
I think I made the same point in a round about way in the a thread recently (maybe in the "How to fix F1?" other the other that had that same topic recently).

Basically in a way... we are seeing what a cost capped team might look like. The car is not perfect. It has measurable deficiencies. But in the grand scheme of things, gets around the track quickly. Just not quick when compared to it's peers.

If everyone was driving around in something similar to the current Williams it might not be a bad thing. The top cars are so nearly "perfect" that they don't break, work well in most all situations, are likely a dream for the driver to drive and yet... are quite boring to watch most of the time.

Richard