View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2019, 20:23 (Ref:3913174)   #7033
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Anyone even have an idea as far as the what the ACO/FIA have published as far as what is/could be legal or not under hypercar LMP1 regs? For instance, will we still have the chamfered floors and tunnel type rear diffusers? Or will we revert to GTE-type front and rear diffusers and flat floors?

And, clearly, the big volume tunnels and F1-style front wing on the Valkyrie can't be legal, right?

I doubt that the ACO's or FIA's sites have detailed regs, and the best I've been able to find are some generic renders of what the ACO envision LMP1 "hypercars" maybe looking like, as well as renders of the AM Valkyrie and TGR Super Sport concept cars.