View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2014, 12:34 (Ref:3351214)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoTWire View Post
Hey folks,

I'm tracking guest cars down for this year's Retro Rides Gathering and we're kind of clashing with the Zandvoort Historic Grand Prix. I was rather hoping to get a nice trifecta of a Group A, a Group B and a Group C car, complimented with a suitable Group 5 car.

Zandvoort looks to be the marquee event for this kind of car, so am I on a hiding to nothing this year, does pretty much everyone go? (looking to move the date next year, to make sure there is no clash and so I can go to Zandvoort )
I would guess that all UK based GpC cars that are fit to go will travel to Zandvoort, but best bet would be to approach GpC Racing, who run their show.

I'm not sure how many Gp5 or DRM cars are based here. Not many, I would think. Don't know where you would start to find one. If you mean by GpA, touring cars, the race at Zandvoort is part of a Dutch championship, so would be possibly be 'off the radar' of owners here. In which case you could be lucky.

Also not sure what GpB is, if not rally cars.