Thread: John Smith
View Single Post
Old 20 May 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3904876)   #13
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As I said on the 360 Facebook page: It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I'm commenting on this post. John was a gentleman who lived and loved motorsport. As one of the figureheads of The 360 he brought professionalism and wisdom to proceedings along with common sense and a love of his colleagues, racers, and marshals alike. Any circuit or club that plans a minutes silence for John at a race meeting, please reconsider; rev those engines loud, I'm sure it's what he would have wanted.