View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2017, 07:32 (Ref:3708596)   #65
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMedic9019 View Post
Err.... that lawsuit had nothing to do with LM. It was purely based upon LG trying to get Michelin tires in GT2 when their Corvette was already faster. It was super shady.....just as terrible as Ford with Risi at LM.
No offence, but when you tell me to look something up, that I already know, don't come back and tell me I was wrong. GM refused manufacturer approval to the ACO which meant the car couldn't go to Le Mans. This was part of the legal issues.