View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2018, 15:18 (Ref:3800969)   #2058
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckn002 View Post
Hmm.. Can't post a link easily as on mobile but an image in response to Motorbase's announcement shows Tordoff's car with Duo sponsors on it, which are not present in all the official photos...

Hard to know when the pictures were taken, but hope they haven't lost Duo's sponsorship.... or is it connected with Jackson...?
From Mat Jackson's Twitter Profile:

'BTCC Driver - Ford Focus sponsored by E Spares, Volvo Trucks, Mountune, Silverstone Auctions, DUO, IKO, Shredded Wheat'

Jackson tags DUO in his own posts - Tordoff and Chilton don't refer to DUO in their own promotion - so has the sponsorship followed Jackson elsewhere????

(Chilton does tag IKO, Gallagher and Shredded Wheat)