View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2022, 23:09 (Ref:4126912)   #3175
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Obviously, more events even if it means less watch per race means the total eyes on the sport and then the success of the sport, by these simple metrics, increases. Not sure this is in doubt.

There are many ways to get more eyes on the sport. More races. More controversy. More more more.

For me it gets less good and the saturation reduces the worth.
Going to some places rather than others also does. Although new places adds. It’s about balance.

There is a sweet spot with all of this and we’ve past it.

And it ain’t about going back to the past. That’d be awful. Generally the future is always better than the past.

Not an F1 fan view. My view. I wouldn’t consider to speak for this group of people, as I don’t really know them and I’ve never met them.