View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2022, 04:21 (Ref:4127614)   #117
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
Could you give any example? I mean, I don't question that but probably haven't really paid attention to that.
An example. After R3 at Silverstone following a P2, P1 and P4:
"It was dirty. Everyone is loading each other up and hitting everyone and hitting everyone. [...] the problem is certain people in the mix [...] they think they can bully people [in the championship hunt] they are messing with the wrong person. [...] they was just constantly getting into me"

The other championship contenders were focusing on the positives, what they can control and looking forward to Brands.