View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2019, 14:09 (Ref:3935636)   #95
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Where else can you see 5 competitive Bizzarrini's in action, I ask?
Mike did you spot the petite HBR5? The Mistral straight must be boring with only a 750 cc flat twin…
I think at LMC in 2016 I had to overtake a couple of those in the dark on the Mulsanne- when they were side by side. A case of praying they held their line......... Thing is, the Index prize at Le Mans was of big importance, hence the tiny engined French cars, and of course Lotus perfected the art of getting the most out of small engines!

Iain and Dr Bob good to go, Elite back on its wheels with borrowed clutch plate.

Regarding the Peugeot 908, when it comes to lap times you have to remember who was driving it! (Nicolas Minassian ) Oh, and the Ferrari 333 sounded pretty good as well.