View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2007, 23:50 (Ref:1939195)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton
Regarding pre-2003 qualifying...I personally found it highly satisfactory (including the wait). All they had to do was introduced a rule that said the teams had to complete 3 laps in the first 20 minutes - or something of a similar effect (I personally think it was fine as was, but that would solve the "wait" problem).

I would quite happily see re-fuelling banned. HOWEVER, I do not think, as many seem to, that this would suddenly induce overtaking. The drivers would overtake at the moment if they were able to.
It wouldn't induce overtaking necessarily, or make it easier. But it would remove that choice of "waiting for the pitstops".