View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2022, 23:36 (Ref:4093362)   #109
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Richard, for as long as I can remember, teams have often approached the technical arm of the FIA to present ideas that they have which they feel may be within both the rules and the spirit of them, and to get those ideas approved by the FIA in writing.

This has often resulted in other teams requesting clarification of those modifications/ideas when they discover them. One such being Mercedes' steering (was it last season?).

Sometimes the FIA gives the go-ahead, others they reject.
Yes. Sorry if I gave the illusion that is a new practice.

Richard