View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2017, 16:51 (Ref:3711243)   #5
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks bella for your suggestions!

Regarding Spa Francorchamps, since I will be coming from Amsterdan I will probably take a train to Brussels and pick a car there, then drive to the circuit from there (150km). Renting the car + staying at the Malmedy Youth Hostel which is 10km away from the circuit is still much cheaper than staying at the only hotel that still has rooms available nearby the circuit. Even adding parking and fuel expenses I do not think I will get to that amount of money plus I'll have the chance to move around the place freely without losing time.

Thanks for helping me decide it is a better option to rent a car.

It was great that you mention some of the companies for car rental. I think I will go with enterprise, I have a very good contract with National (USA) per my job and it is supposed to be a good company too.

Having solved that my following question is... I see there is only a general admission being sell right now for the 6 hours of Spa, would that ticket allow me to go around the circuit? I know it will be a lot of walking but I am not travelling 13000kms not to see Eau Rouge and the rest of the best circuit in the world.