View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2017, 11:18 (Ref:3758589)   #18
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Slacker, think of all that sweet PC and GT3 cup practice you'll miss. Some of us are dedicated and will be there Tuesday noon or so because [emoji481][emoji481] is tastier at the track. Might even bring a brisket for Wed night dinner, just so there's none left for late arrivers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I got to write our company's employee manual and wore flip flops into the office yesterday.

NONE of this has NOTHING to do with NO PLM (triple negative goes positive).

Who else is going? Tickets are going fast I hear

joeb, over / under for haircuts on the trip east, assuming you are coming and hope you are.
I'll be there Wednesday evening as usual. Actually forgot about this thread, but got shamed into looking for it.

Betting on my haircuts? I don't think there are Vegas odds for that!

I'll stay away from Taco Bell on the way, but will likely be eating some wings from Zaxbys. Could be same effect.