View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2018, 13:01 (Ref:3797442)   #1552
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Well, I meant in terms of layout and run off etc.

I hadn't considered facilities, but then working out of sheds hasn't out F1 off in the past (see Interlagos, Monaco blah blah)

Assen would surely need a ton of dough spent on track re-surfacing, widening, access all sorts?
it’s fairly wide, i think the visit by charlie whiting only brought up a couple of minor tweaks that’d need doing.

the access at assen is excellent - straight onto a motorway, albeit dual carriageway and there’s a railway station that they already provide frequent buses to and from on big days. they genuinely get 80-100k spectators there for the bikes and their big free event.

zandvoort is a pain for access in terms of trucks (there’s really only one way in and out plus you have to cross the track a la brands hatch), but it has a train station within walking distance and thus all of amsterdam for hotel rooms.

/bella’s european circuit reviews