View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2020, 22:07 (Ref:3967444)   #106
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
He actually ran FOM from a room in his London home - not his Biggin Hill office that was his investment group's H/Q - and he did so with the aid of just one personal assistant.
Other than working out of his house, that describes most executives. What did the structure look like below him? Everyone can't report to the top.

Note, I am not trying to take anything away from him. I have no doubt he is a force. I am just saying, no single individual can do it all in a sizable organization.

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 28 Mar 2020 at 22:13.