View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2021, 03:05 (Ref:4044135)   #18
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
edit - I have a factory Holden center gauge pod (GTOs didn't have this or auto climate control) that a company called JHP in Melbourne would modify for left hand drive. You could get new gauges to change the oil pressure to PSI but I left mine in Bar. That is quite rare and sought after now.
I know of JHP.... they are on my side of town and offer a lot of bolt on performance goodies for all brands.

'Twas a sad day when Holden ceased to exist an a manufacturer. Of course we have had huge money paid for 'the last one made' and other rarities. We even had a one off one of four HSV GTSR W1 Maloo Ute' sell at auction for over 1 million!

A Commodore SS-V Redline sedan was the final Holden production car to be allocated a serial / VIN number. That went for 750K.
Crazy prices. Auction / car details and pics of what was sold:
https://www.carexpert.com.au/car-new...ion-at-auction

Last edited by E.B; 1 Apr 2021 at 03:26. Reason: Added link