Thread: IMSA Race 2017 12 Hours of Sebring
View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2017, 04:27 (Ref:3721527)   #566
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Do you think Mazda is better off in a class like GTD. Lexus, Acura, and Mercedes Seem to know better. I think to analyze them so far is like this: The Mercedes AMG GT3 is the total package and is the big swinger on the GT world stage right now. Lexus has had the speed, Acura has had reliability. Both are lacking in the other area respectively. .
Lexus and Acura is new ... Mercedes has a season with the car.

I think Mazda can have success in P ... as soon as someone figures out why they haven't so far.

SpeedSource was a good Grand-Am Rolex GT team, though .... and mazda did get some wins in the GTX class .....

I have no answers. I do know it is getting harder and harder to not make harsh jokes about them.