Thread: Picture Puzzles
View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2021, 17:59 (Ref:4035483)   #953
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Absolutely! I had the opportunity to visit the best Ford collection in Europ, Den Hartogh now closed, and was amazed by the number and quality of period accessories dedicated to the T Model. Ramps of double bronze carbs, special 16 valves heads, so called systems to have "independent" front wheels (sometimes independent of the driver's will!) drums all round and double CWP to obtain a four speed gearbox were common.
And when you're a newbie, some collectors love to say with a weird glimpse: "Please make yourself at home, start it with the crank its an unforgettable experience". I almost lost a shoulder doing this.
Hazing, yes?