View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2006, 23:16 (Ref:1523019)   #6
WJM
Racer

Netherlands
WJM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCS
My problem with internet companies and Ebay is loggin in and the need for a creditcard, I don't have one, I don't want one...
I contacted Chris way back before the auction on Ebay and never got any result so far... Nowadays I have found other ways to watch Rallycross...
You don't need a credit card for ebay. I don't know but I think Chris Courteyn would accept money transfer, so it's no problem? I don't know of course why he doesn't answer your emails, but he is obliged to answer them on ebay if you buy anything from him.

Quote:
I've heard from the TV rights back then from most of the drivers, by that time there was talk of a alternative series without FIA, Ecclestone or whomever interfering... I really believe there precense will destroy the longtime future of the sport, people have choise today to watch what they like..
I think I have some videos from that. It's from the '91 only I don't know what value these races had or were they came from. Races like the Swiss Masters and Norwegian Masters, driving on non-erc tracks. Some big names competed in it, like Schanche, Hansen, Arnesson, Gollop, etc, and it was on Sportnet, which later became/merged with Eurosport. But the races were overall thinly participated in so didn't seem much of a succes. It does sound strangely alike some sounds coming from the British Isle currently though

Quote:
I know the BRC has good races, but most Europeans wouldn't want one. Too much from the same... To be honest I am most interested in seeing the modified classes, especially DIV1, don't care about Mini's or so, despite how advanced they probably are... Sorry for the Mini drivers
Okay, I understand what you're saying. But there should be plenty of English fans and drivers out there interested, especially as I definately saw them sold at Lydden.