View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2018, 14:11 (Ref:3860358)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to the forum.

You can run a 18GB 5 bearing engine because they were introduced in 1964/65. But if you are building to pre 1964 then you need to use the 3 bearing version.

You have to run a three syncro gearbox set up.

Engines can be overbored to 1840 although I believe now you can go to 1853 which is 1.2 mm over bore (worth checking).

Be careful with the HTP, some organisers are taking them more seriously now, so swapping parts after the HTP is issued can lead to lots of red marks on said document.