View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2017, 03:06 (Ref:3786722)   #3
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy77 View Post
The first official promo video to the 2018 Isle of Man TT has been released a couple days ago at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30TRIV3kKZE

At the start of the clip there is footage of Conor Cummins' crash at the Verandah back in 2010. Be warned.
At the very place just a few meters prior to Conors accident site, at the start of the layby, there is a small wooden cross with a plaque for Italian rider Gilberto Parlotti who came off there in 1972. Giacomo Agostini, best mate with Gilberto, would declare afterwards that he's not going to return to the TT as it is too dangerous. Parlottis fatal crash there is significiant to the TT's history though, as it lead to the end of world championship races on the Mountain Course.

Personally, I`m looking forward to my 2nd TT fortnight since flights are booked already and accomodation is sorted as well
Following a first sniff in marshaling during the Manx GP earlier this year (11 signatures, on the green card now ) I`m really looking forward to marshal at the TT with my mates of the Auto66 Club from Scarborough at Quarry Bends again and to the IMC I`m enrolled to during the fortnight.
Also I`ll be giving my premier marshaling appearance with the Southern 100 club down at Billown at the pre-TT races.

Exciting times ahead & just 167 till departure. Oh roll on TT '18.
Brilliant promo video and glad you're able to go again!

I'll have to settle for watching it through a screen. One day, I'll have enough coin...