View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2022, 12:18 (Ref:4123569)   #179
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I think you perhaps have missed my point.
Possibly -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
If the potential return had been increased with better sponsor exposure, better TV coverage, then all of a sudden that £10M looks like a bargain.
I'm not sure that was possible - the regulations were used in many series both nationally and internationally, including the highest profile series' of Touring Car World Cup, BTCC, Super Tourenwagen Cup and Australian Super Touring Championship.