View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2018, 04:28 (Ref:3795362)   #138
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
The Ligiers has been struggling since day one. I don't know why the Nissan are going better, maybe the weight of the turbo v6 helps on the traction.

BAR1 reduced crew to four drivers. I think it will help, because five drivers trying to know a car doesn't help.
I was thinking about this yesterday because I'm a massive geek. The aero kit is slightly different, there are even some small differences around the side pods. Mostly I'm wondering what effect the wing/nose thingy is having.