View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2018, 02:52 (Ref:3842684)   #43
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I like meeting new people, too, but depending on the day and time of the day, we may not ALL be so hospitable. Some of us tend get extreme body odor further into the race weekend while others tend to get sloppy drunk by the end of the day. I, of course, do none of these things.

And yep, the shuttle heads right past us and we're fairly close to vendor village.
i will have it known, that I am the only one of our group to make a trek across the track to shower during the week. So my BO is under control, plus it is like 20 to 30 degrees cooler at Petit than my house, so i'm not hardly sweating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btracing82 View Post
Tented at sebring in march and also MotoAmerica at VIR in may so I know all about body odor and also drinking its all part of the expierence
Good, then I'll introduce you to Jeremy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
He says that as the last guy he invited to stay has stayed and now the loudmouth giant won't ever leave.

Although I guess technically that's joeb but he doesn't count and takes up little space, but there is the fire hazard of his Mazda
My mazda hasn't had a fire in years, plus I'm working on a plan to acquire a 1992 Honda Accord coupe with 30,758 miles on it from my grandma, so you never know what I'll show up in this year!